March 20, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 11 Winners!

We had some great entries this week. Thanks to all who participanted and to those of you who have liked our Edit Me Challenge Facebook page! We are hoping to expand our Edit Me community through facebook. Feel free to share tips, tricks, or even comment on your favorite edits of the week! You can also follow our twitter feed @editmechallenge!
This week we started something new called Tip of the Week! You can find it on the side bar to the right! Each week we will feature one of you and a great tip you’ve shared. Be on the lookout for some more changes coming up here on the challenge blog!

Now, on to this week's Winners:
Last week's guest judge was Belle from Belle Pics Photography (her new blog is in the works, stay tuned!). Here is a little bit more about her: "Hi, my name is Belle! I am a teenage photographer... I am from a family of 10 kids! loving it! Jesus is my biggest passion, living each day to his Glory! Photography is my favorite hobby!"

Without further ado here are Belle's choices:
In third place: God Is Greater on Flickr

Belle says, "Love love love the vintage effect! Gives such a neat color!"

In second place: Karen from Clicks and Keys
Belle says, "I love how clear this picture is! The lighting and color is awesome!"
Karen is also our featured tip of the week! Great job girl!
And 1st Place this week goes to:
Jennifer from Fotoplicity
Belle says' "When I saw this one, I knew it was gonna be a winner...I love the faded and old look, but it does not take away from the picture! Love it!"
Congrats Jennifer!
Please email us at editmechallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Here is a little refresher on this week's sponsor:
Hi, I'm Amy, from Mimibeth Photography. I'm assuming you all like free stuff as much as I do, so I have a great website for you! It's a search engine called Swagbucks. You can earn "bucks" by searching, watching videos, taking surveys, inviting your friends to join, voting on polls, or even by playing games! When you earn swagbucks they are saved up in your account and then you can redeem prizes with them. I've gotten over $160 dollars worth of gift cards in just over a year of searching. One of my favorite ways to earn is to invite my friends, because when they earn swagbucks, I earn them too! You can help me out and get started on earning your earn swagbucks by signing up today at this link

Search & Win
 
Thank you again Amy for sponsoring this week's challenge!

Don't forget to grab your winner's badges!
A new challenge starts tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the top 3! Lovely edits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! This made my day. Probably my week as well! I've learned a lot through the challenges... getting more ideas and getting more efficient, too. Thanks to the leaders for your work - and congrats to the other winners :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so thrilled to be a part of the Edit Me Challenge each week. A great big thank you to Branson & Stephanie for putting all the effort into the blog! Congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These edits came out fantastic! I left comments for them all. I have to get back into this photo challenge. It's my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete