March 21, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 12

This week's fabulous judge is Beth from Snaps of Our Life! Here is a little bit more about her:

I am a SAHM to two girls, Lauren is 4 and Avery is 2. I love taking photos and have recently taken up the treadmill, which I do not love. I have been married nearly 5 years and we've lived in Minnesota for 4 of those years. I love to drink dark chocolate campfire mochas, and play Words with Friends on my phone. My blog is a mix of pictures and advocating for my daughter, who has Down syndrome.

Be sure to visit Beth on Instagram or Twitter, and thank her for judging this week! Here is the photo she has provided for us:

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD LARGE VERSION


This challenge is all about taking a photo and making it your own with the editing program of your choice! It is also about learning a little bit from each other, and exploring new styles! There are no restrictions (unless specifically stated within the post for the week), but we do ask that you share a little bit about how you arrived at your finished product.




Here are the details:
  1. When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
  2. If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool (preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
  3. The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3 
  4. If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
  5. Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
  6. Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge tag when you share your posts on Twitter. 
  7. The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
  8. Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
  9. Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!
So, there you have it! Have fun, and can't wait to see what you come up with! And, as always, if you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know!

Edit Me



6 comments:

  1. Really love this weeks photo! I enjoyed editing it! Thanks for judging Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, sorry guys, I have tried multiple times to link my photo to my Flickr account. I added it into the Edit Me Challenge group pool, but I either get no thumbnail photo but I have a link, or I have a thumbnail with no link. Now I can't delete my photo to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photograph and looks like everyone has had fun and from what I can see the edits are great, I may not have time to comment on everyone's work. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, woe is me.....I got in too late to link my edit but I did enjoy visiting the other edits this week. Here is my link....Thank you Beth and Branson for a great picture.

    http://reflectionsunfurling.blogspot.com/2012/03/edit-me-2012-week-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog's updated look. So fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the winners of the weekly challenge....and your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete