March 28, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 13

This week's guest judge is someone who has been participating in the challenge since the very start! It is Pam from Kassie's Beach. Here is a little bit more about her:

Kassie’s BeachHi, I'm Pam Bowers and I blog over at Kassie's Beach (named for my puppers Kassie and her favorite place to play). I started blogging in 2007 mostly to keep up with family and friends across the country. In 2009 I got my first dslr camera. That is when my blog started it's journey into photography. I have always had a passion for pictures. Learning how to shoot a dslr in manual was like having blinders removed from my eyes. I had no idea there was so much more to photography. It has been so much fun learning my way with many of you through your blogs both in photography and in editing.

Be sure to visit Pam on her blog, or on Twitter, and thank her for judging this week! I am excited about the photo she has given us... definitely makes me miss hiking! Can't wait to see what you all do with this one:

CLICK PHOTO TO DOWNLOAD LARGE COPY TO EDIT
This challenge is all about taking a photo and making it your own with the editing program of your choice! It is also about learning a little bit from each other, and exploring new styles! There are no restrictions (unless specifically stated within the post for the week), but we do ask that you share a little bit about how you arrived at your finished product.

Here are the details:
  1. When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
  2. If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool (preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
  3. The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3 
  4. If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
  5. Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
  6. Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge tag when you share your posts on Twitter. 
  7. The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
  8. Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
  9. Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!
And, we have a PRIZE for you this week! I (Branson) will be offering our winner a little blog design love! I will work with you to create a lovely new header, button and social network icons! If you are currently happy with your design, this is definitely something you can share with a friend! You can view some of my designs here

 
So, there you have it! Have fun, and can't wait to see what you come up with! And, as always, if you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know!
Edit Me




4 comments: